Forms & DirectionsPrepare for Your Visit To Our Blacksburg, Virginia Veterinary Clinic
Complete this form to quickly and easily book an appointment with one of our veterinarians. We'll reach out to you to confirm your reservation.
Prescription Refill Requests
Request prescription refills for next day pick-up at our practice.
Boarding Drop Off
Complete this pre-check-in form for your pet's boarding stay for faster drop-off, to provide special instructions, and to add grooming or an exam from a veterinarian.
New Client Registration
Please complete this form prior to your first appointment to help expedite the registration process and to help give us valuable insights for providing optimal care for your pet.
PDF Forms - Download & Print
Download and Print any of the following forms before your next visit:
- New Client Registration - Fill out this form prior to your first visit for faster processing when you arrive.
- Virginia Veterinary Disclosure Form - Fill out this form prior to your first visit for faster processing when you arrive!
- Treatment Authorization Form - Please fill out this form and bring it with you prior to your pet's surgical procedure.
- Dental Authorization Form - Fill out this form prior to your pet's dental procedure.
- Diabetic Pet Hospital Admission - If your pet has diabetes, please complete this form prior to bring your pet in for their procedure or stay.
- Acupuncture Treatment Form - Fill out this form prior to your pet's acupuncture session
Manage Your Pet's Care From Your Phone
Pet Food Delivered Directly to Your Door!
Companion Animal Clinic provides the convenience of pet food delivered directly to your home with Purina® Pro Plan®Vet Direct. Get scheduling, pricing, and registration details!
What to Expect
Our clinic is conveniently located on South Hills Drive—just off Main Street, a five minute drive south of Downtown Blacksburg. We have our own parking lot, with grassy areas on either side (Just in case your dog needs to take a potty break). From the moment you step in our doors, you’ll be greeted by our warm service team. Once you are checked-in, please enjoy a complimentary coffee, tea, or water while we complete our preparations for your visit.
Soon, one of our veterinary technician will usher you and your pet into an examination room, where they will review your pet’s medical history, current condition, and any special circumstances pertaining to your visit. Then a veterinary doctor will examine your pet. We welcome any and all questions throughout the examination process, and will do whatever we can to make your visit as informative and comfortable as possible.
We are excited to meet you, and welcome your pet into our family!
Visit Us or Talk to Our Team
Phone, email, hours, tours, directions and forms
Use our convenient appointment request form to book online